CONNECT-ED AUTOMATED ATTENDANCE CALLING SYSTEM will be used again this school year. If your child is absent without a written excuse or a call from a parent/guardian, an automated call will be made to your home and e-mail at approximately 10:00 a.m. with a message notifying you that your child is absent on that day. It is important that you notify the attendance office at 215-3151 as early as possible if your child is going to be absent for any reason.
- Written excuses are needed for all absences, tardiness, and early dismissals
- Request homework through the attendance office for absences of 3 or more days
- Perfect Attendance for the entire school year is 0 absences
- Check PARENT PORTAL and your child’s REPORT CARD – report any errors as soon as possible
- Call the Attendance Office at 215-3151 to report your child absent as early as possible
Missing School ..... is Missing Out!