1. Special Education Teacher needed: Part time (.6 FTE) position effective 8/29/18. NYS Certification required in Secondary Special Education and/or Students With Disabilities is required. We offer pro-rated contractual salary based on education/experience, plus benefits. Additional assignment(s) may be available as per diem substitute when not scheduled. If you are interested, apply through WNYRIC or click on our "Teaching Applicants" page to be linked directly to WNYRIC site.
2. School Nurse (RN) - Full Time position - click here for posting and details: School Nurse (RN)
3. School Bus Drivers Needed!! Click here for information: Bus Driver Info
Administrator and Teaching Vacancies and Substitute Teachers:> Go to WNYRIC application - online by clicking on Teaching applicants from our Human Resources page. All Certificated positions are posted at that site. All applications must be complete and correct NYS Certification is required for consideration.Note: For un-certified teacher substitutes, also apply online and attach to the substitute teacher posting. State in your cover letter that you do not hold NYS Certification. Minimum of a BA degree is required.Support Staff Postings:Continuous Recruitment: Substitute Support Staff: We are in need of some new substitute support staff! Scroll down to see our new pay rates!! Great for parents/shift workers/retirees! Call us for more information or stop in our office located behind West Street School, 5700 Street, Sanborn, NY 14132 - phone 215-3005.New Sub Pay Rates!! - Starting September 1, 2017 Permanent Bus Drivers and Bus Attendants: We also have several permanent bus driver routes open and bus attendant/monitor routes open. Scroll down for further details on permanent pay rates or stop in our office (Open 8:00 - 3:30 Monday-Friday)Applications being accepted in the following areas:
- Bus Driver positions are ideal for retirees (supplement your income!)
- Great for parents - need to be home in the summer?
- Shift workers or anyone looking for extra income.
- Some full time routes available.
- We will train you if needed!
Niagara Wheatfield Central School District is accepting applications for
school bus drivers & attendants. We offer…
Permanent positions available: (As of 6/5/18 - there are 2 full time routes available!)
• $15.58 per hr (starting rate effective 7/1/18) - Bus Drivers (Top step - $22.93/hr)
• $14.83/per hr - (effective 7/1/18) - Bus Attendants (Top step - $21.98/hr)
Part-Time Benefits include: NYS Pension, 3 paid holidays, 5 paid personal days, eligible for medical insurance contribution or waiver payment w/20 hrs/wk, Mon-Fri schedule. Ability to bid on full time positions when available!
Bus Driver - Paid training! ($12/hour)
No working holidays, weekends or summer!
On-call (substitute) positions available at $15.00/hr – bus drivers!
Info on training, call Margaret or Leslie at 215-3300.
Application processing, call Heidi or Barb at 215-3005.Other Support Staff Positions:Food Service Helper Substitutes: $11/hourCook Substitutes: $11/hourClerical Substitutes: $11/hourTeacher Aide Substitutes: $11/hourMonitor/Cleaner Substitutes: $11/hourPersonal Care Aide Substitutes: $11/hourBus Attendant Substitutes: $11/hourBus Driver Trainee: $12/hourBus Driver Substitutes: $15/hourSchool Nurse (RN) Substitutes: $18.25/hourCleaner Substitutes: $11/hourLaborer Substitutes: $12.50/hour
Stop in & pick up an application at:Niagara Wheatfield CSD Administration Office located at:West Street School - guest entrance on the left side of the school - OR -click here to download the application: Civil Service ApplicationEOE