WNYRIC Service Desk
Niagara Wheatfield CSD has a partnership with WNYRIC, Western New York Regional Information Center, for Managed Information Technology Support Service. This will provide direct foundational support to our district’s Instructional Technology Plan and District Goals.The WNYRIC will be responsible for managing our technical service requests.
Support staff will be available to assist you with:
- Hardware or software technical concerns
- WAN/LAN issues
- Wireless or network access
- Content filtering support
- Application issues
- Application password reset assistance
- Other technical concerns
Additionally, Managed Services will provide:
- IT policy, procedure and guideline development
- Infrastructure, equipment planning, inventory and maintenance
- IT project coordination
- Technical support
- Purchasing coordination support
- Budget development support
- Management and development of technical staff
Many of these services will be handled by the NWCSD staff that you are familiar with. It is imperative that requests for services are logged through the service desk. Technicians will be responding to service tickets that have been previously logged.
The WNYRIC Service Desk is accessible through the following means
- Telephone – The service desk is staffed weekdays between the hours of 7:00 AM and 4:30 PM
- Email – Send email requests to the service desk any time.
- Live Chat – link is available Monday through Friday 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Create your own Work Order and monitor the progress via email as the ticket is worked on and updated.